LanguageLoop is Australia’s leading full service language provider, which enables businesses to speak and engage with their customers in any language, anytime, across any platform.
Throughout their 40 year history, LanguageLoop had established a strong government client base but in 2020 they identified an opportunity to pivot their service offering. With 49% of Australians either born overseas or with a parent born overseas, LanguageLoop wanted to help more businesses offer their services in multiple languages and tap into the huge commercial opportunities of a multilingual strategy.
LanguageLoop approached Blitzm to redevelop their website, in order to create an online experience that reflected their new strategic direction. Their existing website was outdated, challenging to update, and didn’t integrate well with their marketing stack. The different services offered by LanguageLoop as well as how to engage them was unclear to visitors, which led to low quality leads.
It was critical that this first customer touch-point had effective branding, messaging, and UI and UX design.
Website design process
Building a strong foundation for a successful project is key, so we worked closely with LanguageLoop stakeholders to workshop their website requirements. We created a detailed project scope, and identified questions to help them hone in on the purpose of what they were trying to achieve.
When a business is pivoting their business strategy, it is important this is reflected across their digital channels. Therefore, we collaborated with the CEO, Marketing Manager, and other senior managers to ensure we understood their business goals from the top.
Website wireframes, UX, UI
LanguageLoop had undertaken some work to refresh their brand, which we brought to life through their website. We took an agile approach to the UI development, designing several ways they could communicate their offering, and then iterating the chosen direction based on their feedback.
Successful website project management
Covid restrictions meant we were not able to meet in person, so communication was key and our project management had to be tight to ensure everything ran smoothly. We became embedded within the LanguageLoop team, and maintained our collaborative and transparent approach through the following activities:
- Weekly meetings through Zoom and Microsoft Teams
- Provided our client with early access to the HTML prototype
- Enabled our client to add content early in the process – so they could get a feel for the final design and provide iterative feedback
We were passionate about helping LanguageLoop tell their story, and it was our attitude as well as our processes that led to the successful outcomes.
- The website design is now aligned with LanguageLoop’s strategic goals
- We integrated Salesforce with the website, which improved their business and marketing processes – enabling a complete view of the customer lifecycle
- We improved the navigation and UX, making it clearer for customers how to engage LanguageLoop, resulting in better quality leads
- Key pages of the site are multilingual – demonstrating LanguageLoop’s service offering
- Visitors are able to request the translation of personal documents through the website, with an online payment facilitated through a Stripe integration